4.30.2013

Table Centerpiece

When I moved into our house my parents gave us their beautiful dining room furniture.  We were THRILLED to have it!  With it, my mom gave me her centerpiece that she used on the table.  It is so pretty too.  It holds 7 candles.  However, as much as I like it, I didn't like the look of having 7 big bulky candles on it.  

A few weeks ago while I was at Garden Ridge (side note:  if you haven't been there...GO!) I came across these cute little mason jars.  They were a unique size and I thought they might be really cute to put on my centerpiece, and then put little candles inside them.

What do you think?  I think it turned out great!  It gives it more of the look I was going for!

 Here's a close-up of the jar:

 And the Final Product:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...