4.18.2013

Thrifty Thursday: Massive Frame

I go to the thrift store alot!  I'd say a few times a week. And I never leave empty handed! So I thought I'd start a "Thrifty Thursday" to show some of the treasures I find and what I do with them.  This last weekend we took the boys and went with my parents to the classic car show in Scottsdale.  To my pleasant surprise there was a goodwill in the strip mall across the street!  While there I came upon this beauty!  

 These pictures show her true color:  nice and Gold and screaming to be painted!!  I paid $30 bucks for her, which I thought was pretty good considering her size!

And I gave her a makeover!  I used my polar white by Valspar, then sanded her down.  Much Better!!!

Here is a close-up:


 And here she is hanging on my living room wall.  Now I just need to get a picture into her!

Party Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They brighten my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...